Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 November 2014

A Tale of a 1000 Rivets - Scifi Ork Scratchbuilds Part 4


Hello again All,
Now I've added a Heavy Ork Bommer

That's it I've finished my ork Airforce, 3 Fly Boxes & one Chopper. The base idea came from a WW2 Russian airplane, a Polikarpov I-16 ( and if you think my work is good , check out this superb paper model here ). http://papermau.blogspot.com/2011/09/polikarpov-i-16-russian-plane-by-modele.html

As usual all are made from card etc. This is a clear example that you can build virtually what you like if you put your mind to it , especially if you want multiple models but can't afford them.

I know you'll like them and as usual may you be inspired







Z




















3 comments:

  1. Pure orky goodness, I love them to bitz, cant wait to see them painted up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as the 15mm are cheap enough you should sacrifice on of them and cutt him off at the shoulders and do a flyer with an open cockpit that would look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea Harbadix,
      better still , I'll make them out of Milliput or GS. Still need to do a twin engined bomber with a pilot, front gunner & top or rear gunner.
      Can't wait to build it
      Z

      Delete